If you are suffering from hypogonadism or having the symptoms of low testosterone, t-boosting natural supplements are the best bet. Know about the best four testosterone boosters for 2022 in this article.
It is natural to be low in the levels of testosterone as you get old. For some even with the low level of testosterone, they find no significant issues. Such people should not bother because of their low level of testosterone.
People with significantly low levels of testosterone may have symptoms which may disrupt enjoying the day to day activities of life. Such a condition is called hypogonadism and may need testosterone replacement therapy.
The human body starts producing Testosterone a few weeks after conception. The testosterone production reaches its peak level during adolescence. After 30 the production of testosterone starts falling at the rate of 1% every year.
By the 60s approximately 20% of men had a low level of testosterone. By the 70s the figure became 30% and by the 80s half of the men population had a low level of testosterone.
Other than aging, the reasons for low levels of testosterone are injury to testicles, chemotherapy and radiation therapy in the genital area.
Symptoms of low testosterone
- Increase in fatty mass resulting in weight gain
- Less energy
- Decrease in muscle mass
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Low libido
- Hot flashes
- Declining bone mass mineral
- Less memory
- Mood change
Testosterone levels can be measured by blood serum testosterone test. Typically the testosterone level in average men falls in the range 300 to 1000 ng/dl.
But many aged people do well even when the testosterone level falls below 300 ng/dl and need no treatment. When the testosterone level falls below 150 ng/dl, symptoms may start appearing requiring treatment.
The condition is treated by testosterone replacement therapy. Available forms of the therapy are:
- Skin gel
- Pellets under the skin
But testosterone replacement therapy is a lifelong process having a number of harmful side effects.
How can one diagnose low testosterone
Low testosterone level can be measured by taking one blood test. As the testosterone levels vary throughout the day it may be required to take several blood tests.
Generally highest testosterone levels are found at 8 AM in the morning. This is the reason why the doctors prescribe to measure testosterone levels in the blood in the early morning.
Low levels of testosterone is quite common among the men over 40. The estimate says that 40% of men over 45 are suffering from the symptoms of low testosterone levels.
The optimum levels of testosterone for men cannot be clearly declared as it depends on many conditions such as body mass index, levels of nutrition, consumption of alcohol, medications, age, nature of illness and other medical conditions.
Testosterone levels also vary throughout the day.
Causes of low levels of testosterone
- Testosterone is produced at the testicles of men. Any injury to the testicles or any infection of the testicles may result in low production of testosterone.
- Cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy are susceptible to low levels of testosterone.
- Some metabolic disorders, for example hemochromatosis in which more amount of iron than permitted is found in the body, may result in testosterone deficiency.
- When the pituitary gland which sends the signals for the production of testosterone is not functioning well or if there happens to be a tumor in the pituitary gland, it may cause testosterone deficiency.
- Some sort of medication such as opioids, hormonal therapy for the treatment of prostate cancer and the use of certain steroids can lower the levels of testosterone.
- Testosterone production can be hampered due to some acute and chronic diseases.
- Consumption of too much of alcohol
- Severe renal failure also brings forth low testosterone levels.
- Certain inflammatory conditions also may cause low testosterone.
- Kallman syndrome in which some abnormal growth is found in the hypothalamus gland which is located in the brain and is responsible for giving commands for secretions of various hormones. The secretion of testosterone hormone is also controlled by the gland.
- High levels of prolactin, a milk-producing hormone.
- Sudden extreme loss of weight
- Excess of estrogen which is caused due to external source.
- Abuse of anabolic steroid
- Brain surgery
What are the treatment options for low testosterone
One of the options to treat low testosterone is by testosterone replacement therapy. Such replacement therapy are given in various ways as below:
- Synthetic testosterone is injected intramuscular every 10 to 14 days.
- Providing testosterone patches every day. Patches can be applied to different parts of the body such as the buttock, back, abdomen and arm.
- By applying testosterone gels every day to the skin. The skin where the gel is to be applied is to be cleaned dry before applying the gel. The gels are applied to the skins of the upper back and the arms. Precautions are to be taken so that the gel does not get transferred to other persons during use.
- By implanting pellets under the skin. This is to be done every two months.
- Use of oral testosterone has been disapproved by FDA
Side effects of testosterone replacement therapy
- Fluid retention and swelling of ankles
- Difficulty in urination which may be caused due to stimulation in the prostate gland.
- Breast enlargement
- Sleep apnea ( repeated night time awakening )
- Testicles getting smaller
- Irritation in the skin
Other abnormalities which are found in the laboratory
- Increased PSA value
- Increase in the count of red blood cells
- Reduced sperm count
Testosterone therapy is not possible for people with a history of prostate cancer because testosterone replacement may enhance the severity of the prostate cancer.
Hence all men who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer should not go for testosterone replacement therapy. All the men who want to do prostate replacement therapy have to do screening of the prostate before the therapy.
However testosterone replacement therapy has many harmful side effects. The best option is the health supplements which are made from natural ingredients.
Such supplements are safe and can enhance the testosterone levels gradually by stimulating the body’s natural process of testosterone production.
Top Ranking Best Testosterone Booster Supplement for 2022
- TestoPrime | Top Ranking Testosterone Booster for the Year
- Testogen | Best Testosterone Booster for Maximum Energy & Stamina
- Testodren | Best Supplement for Bigger & Leaner Muscles
- Prime Male | Best Supplement for Enhancing the Levels of Testosterone in Men 40+
TestoPrime is the top ranking best testosterone booster for 2022. The company claims that by consuming the supplement you will be able to achieve the following beneficial results:
- Remarkable increase in the production of testosterone to the extent of 44%
- Muscle strength will be increased by 138.7%
- Weight loss by converting the excess fat into useful energy by 12%
- Increased levels of testosterone helps in burning the overall body-fat by 16%
- Improvement in the level of endurance by 92.2%
- Stressful conditions are reduced by 71.6%
All the above beneficial results will be achieved by consuming the supplement Testoprime as per instruction. But it is not by any replacement of testosterone. On the other hand the natural ingredients of the supplement will stimulate the body’s natural process of testosterone production.
To understand how the supplement will achieve the above, we have to go through the list of the potent natural ingredients and know the ways each of the ingredients will act.
The list of ingredients of testosterone booster supplement TestoPrime
- D-Aspartic Acid 2000 mg
- Panax Ginseng 8000 mg
- Ashwagandha extract 668 mg
- Fenugreek 800 mg
- Green Tea Extract 4000 mg
- Pomegranate Extract 360 mg
- Vitamin D
- Zinc 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 5.6 mg
- Vitamin B5 8 mg
- Garlic Extract 1200 mg
- Black Pepper Extract
Let us now try to understand how the above ingredients will increase the levels of testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid which is naturally occuring. The ingredient plays a supporting role in increasing the production of LH or Luteinizing Hormone. LH in turn helps in increasing the production of testosterone. Enhanced levels of testosterone means bigger lean muscles, stronger muscles and a balanced weight loss.
- Panax Ginseng
Panax Ginseng is a traditional medicine and has been used by the Chinese people for hundreds of years for treating a number of conditions. Modern scientific analysis has found that the ingredient contains potent antioxidants. Antioxidants reduce oxidative stress thereby boosting the levels of energy. It fights fatigue and rejuvenate sexual drive.
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic medicine. Clinical tests have confirmed its many beneficial effects including increasing the levels of testosterone. The ingredient also improves digestion and various cognitive abilities.
Fenugreek is also a traditional medicine and has been used for centuries to treat sexual malfunctioning. It increases the metabolism rate, energy levels and stamina.
- Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is famous all over the world for its stimulating and anti aging beneficial effects. Modern science has found a potent compound in the green tea extract called epigallocatechin gallate. This compound inhibits the body’s natural process of breaking down the testosterone into harmful DTH. In this way it helps in enhancing the levels of testosterone in the body.
- Pomegranate extract
Pomegranate extract contains polyphenol which is an antioxidant. Antioxidants eliminate free radicals reducing oxidative stress. It helps in improving sexual drive and fights fatigued conditions.
- Vitamin D
Vitamin D is not only an essential vitamin for bone and muscle health, but also it improves mood, metabolism as well as immunity. Vitamin D significantly works to elevate the testosterone levels which helps in reversing aging.
Zinc blocks the conversion of free testosterone into estradiol, which happens to be the major form of estrogen in the body. The EGCG of green tea helps to carry the zinc to the cells where such conversions take place. Thus the intelligent blend of the ingredients helps in providing more and more free testosterone. More testosterone means more strength and more energy levels.
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 helps in sustaining the levels of testosterone for enhanced energy levels, improved cognitive functions and less fatigue.
- Vitamin B5
Vitamin B5 is provided in the supplement TestoPrime in the form of Calcium Pantothenate. Vitamin B5 provides useful energy by converting the fat into energy. It also enhances the levels of testosterone.
- Garlic Extract
Garlic Extract increases testosterone levels, metabolism rate and results in weight loss.
- Black Pepper Extract
Black Pepper Extract contains the natural compound called piperine. It is a bioavailable ingredient which helps in the proper absorption of the other ingredients of the supplement.
- Made by reputed company situated in the USA
- Manufactured in FDA approved facilities which ensures quality ingredients
- Risk free purchase options with 100% money back guarantee
- Provision of discounts in bulk buying
- Huge doses of caffeine may be hard for some users
- Some users may be allergic to some ingredients
FAQ for the weight loss supplement Testoprime
Question: What are the doses of the supplement TestoPrime?
Answer: You need to take four testoprime capsules prior to breakfast every morning.
Question: How safe is the supplement TestoPrime?
Answer: The supplement contains natural ingredients which are sourced from all over the world under FDA approved inspection procedures. Also the manufacturer of the supplement has taken all the care to see that the supplement is free from allergens such as soy, dairy, nuts, gluten, grain etc. no additives, dyes or fillers have been added to the supplement. Hence the supplement is safe. The manufacturer is still of the opinion to consult doctors before deciding to start the health supplement TestoPrime.
Question: For whom the supplement TestoPrime is made for?
Answer: Any person above 18 years of age can take the supplement, if he or she feels to shed extra fat and trim down the body. The supplement is made of natural ingredients having no side effects and hence can safely be included in the routine intake.
Question: Is it safe to take the supplement TestoPrime with other prescription medicines?
Answer: Though the formulation of the supplement TestoPrime contains only natural ingredients without any additives and fillers, still it is advisable to consult your physician before starting the supplement.
Question: Is there any risk free buying option?
Answer: Yes. The company has offered a 100% money back no risk guarantee for the product.
What the manufacturer claims about Testogen
- By consuming the Testosterone booster supplement Testogen, the users will have enhanced levels of testosterone.
- Energy and stamina will be improved
- You will be able to do more and more workouts without fatigue.
- You will achieve bigger lean muscle.
- Recovery rate after hard training will be improved so that you can quickly recover after muscle damages due to hard training.
- Excess fats will be burnt away
- You will have enhanced sexual drive
How the manufacturer is going to achieve all the above claims
The supplement has been formulated by including all natural potent ingredients sourced from all the corners of the world. The company does not aim to replace testosterone. Rather the natural ingredients which are included in the supplement after scientific studies will stimulate the natural process of the body to increase the production as well as sustaining the levels of testosterone.
The ingredients of the testosterone booster supplement Testogen
- D-Aspartic Acid
The pituitary gland situated in our brain controls all hormonal secretions. This gland sends signals to the testicles to produce testosterone. D-Aspartic Acid contains amino acids which helps in the production of luteinizing hormone. Luteinizing hormone is responsible for stimulating cells called leydig cells located in the testicles for producing testosterone. In this way testosterone levels get enhanced when the levels of luteinizing hormones are increased with the consumption of D-Aspartic acid.
This ingredient contains furostanolic saponins which inhibits the production of one enzyme which works towards converting testosterone into estrogen. Thus the levels of testosterone are sustained providing many beneficial effects of increased testosterone levels.
- Vitamin D
Vitamin D helps in the production of testosterone. It also improves bone mass minerals and metabolism rate. Studies have shown that the beneficial effects of vitamin D get enhanced when consumed along with boron, magnesium and vitamin K. The supplement Testogen contains all the above ingredients.
Zinc is a vital mineral which supports the production of testosterone. But people do not get enough of zinc through their food intake. Zinc provided in the supplement Testogen will help to maintain the levels of testosterone. Zinc also improves immunity. Zinc is an antioxidant which reduces oxidative stress. Oxidative stress has many harmful effects. One among the harmful effects is damage to the leydig cells. By damaging the leydig cells it can decline the production of testosterone. By eliminating the free radicals from the body the oxidative stress is reduced and testosterone production remains unaffected.
- Korean Red Ginseng
This is a very effective testosterone boosting ingredient. Korean Red Ginseng is a traditional herbal medicine for boosting libido and sexual drive. It contains a compound called ginsenosides which enhances the levels of dopamine as well as acetylcholine. These neurotransmitters are responsible for lifting the feelings of desire as well as sexual arousals. By boosting the levels of nitric oxide it helps in increasing the blood flow.
Boron increases metabolism and enhances the conversion of testosterone into free testosterone which is very much beneficial for the body. Boron reduces the levels of harmful estrogen, called estradiol which breaks down the testosterone.
SHBG in the bloodstream binds with the free testosterone blocking the use of the testosterone by the body. Boron reduces the quantity of SHBG in the body helping testosterone available for use.
- Nettle Leaf Extract
Nettle Leaf Extract is considered as an essential ingredient for enhancing the levels of healthy testosterone. The ingredient inhibits the growth of SHBG or sex hormone binding globulin. IN this way the ingredient helps in increasing the levels of free testosterone.
In the human body there exist five alpha-reductases. Alpha-reductase are the enzymes which convert the free testosterones to estrogen to the detriment of the male characteristics such as bigger and leaner muscles etc. Estrogen is predominantly a female hormone.
Magnesium is a mineral which is very important for men but often found deficient in men. Magnesium activates all those enzymes which are responsible for the production of testosterone. Lack of magnesium leads to deficiency in the levels of testosterone.
Magnesium fights the negative impacts of SHBG as well as albumin on the production of testosterone and inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen reducing the levels of free testosterone.
- Vitamin K1
Vitamin K1 is a fat-soluble vitamin which is an essential vitamin for the synthesis of testosterone. When blended with vitamin D3, boron and zinc, vitamin K1 creates a congenial environment which helps in the enhancement of testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 which is an important vitamin of the vitamin B complex group. Vitamin B6 helps in the production of testosterone and regulates the overall hormonal levels.
Vitamin B complex is often prescribed for conditions such as tiredness and muscle cramps. Vitamin B6 is water soluble and helps to properly convert the carbohydrates into energy.
It is a patented form of black pepper extract. It is known for its bioavailable properties. It means that by consuming the ingredient along with the other ingredients of the supplement it helps in the absorption of all other ingredients in the body.
In this way bioperine helps in the proper absorption of all the ingredients of the supplement Testogen.
From the detailed discussions about the ingredients of the testosterone booster supplement Testogen we find that the supplement contains all potent natural ingredients which are backed by years of research.
The supplement contains no harmful substances which may cause side effects.
The blending of the ingredients are also done as per scientific procedures. The product is manufactured in FDA approved facilities.
Pros of Testogen
- No side effects
- Can be bought over the counter
- Reasonable price
- GMP certified
- Free from allergens
Cons of Testogen
- Response time may be slightly longer for middle aged people
FAQ for testosterone booster supplement Testogen
Question: Can people on testosterone therapy use the Testogen supplement?
Answer: If you are already on TRT, you should not take the supplement simultaneously. It may land into more testosterone raising the levels of testosterone to alarming levels. Using it simultaneously with TRT may do you more harm than good results.
Question: What are the possible side effects of using a Testogen supplement?
Answer: There are no side effects of the testosterone booster natural supplement Testogen. The supplement is made of natural ingredients free from all allergens. Hence there is nil possibilities of any side effects of the supplement.
Question: Is it possible to stack Testogen with other supplements?
Answer: Of course you can do that. But take care to see that the other supplements are free from steroids and prohormones. Such additions may cause imbalance in hormonal levels giving a negative result of the Testogen supplement.
The testosterone booster supplement Testodren is manufactured by PrimeGENIX. PrimeGENIX is a well known name in the world of testosterone booster supplements. The company has two fitness supplements on the online market.
The area of work of the company is to help performers to build bigger and leaner muscles, enhancing the levels of testosterone, providing the men with increased energy as well as stamina.
What the manufacture of the supplement Testodren claims
- By using the supplement Testodren regularly as per the instructions provided along with the package, the users will be able to get significant results within a period of 12 weeks.
- All the men above 40 suffer from testosterone deficiencies. By using the supplement the users will be able to increase the levels of testosterone by 72.87%.
- The supplement Testodren is made from natural ingredients and there will be no side effects as is found after consuming steroids. Testodren is natural, safe and clean.
- By taking the pills of Testodren the users will have increased energy, stamina, bigger muscles and reduced fats.
What are the scientific basis of the claims of the manufacturer of testosterone booster supplement Testodren
Testodren is unique among the many testosterone booster supplements as it contains only a single ingredient called Furosap.
Furosap is a proprietary ingredient which is made from natural ingredients with its primary constituent being Fenugreek. The extract of the natural ingredient Fenugreek is then enriched by mixing it with 20% protodioscin.
The process of extraction is very important for the ingredient Furosap. It strengthens the testosterone producing properties of the body.
Fenugreek has been used by our ancestors for centuries. It is a powerful herb and is used widely in modern medicines. Its beneficial effects include regulating blood sugar levels, fighting inflammation, enhancing libido in men and relieving menstrual pains in women.
Clinical studies support the idea that Fenugreek seeds are able to increase the levels of testosterone. Unique process of extraction of the fenugreek seeds increases the components which are useful for enhancing the testosterone levels.
The supplement contains 500 mg of furosap which is as per the approved doses. The company uses the fenugreek plants which are planted in the USA. Care is taken so that the supplement remains free from all types of allergens such as soy, dairy, gluten, eggs, sugar and preservatives and additives.
The claim of the company that the ingredient Furosap can increase the testosterone levels by 72% is also confirmed through evidential data. Clinical tests were carried out on 40 participants in a blind test. 72% of the participants felt increased energy levels, cognitive improvements and muscle gains.
Pros Of Testodren
- Free from artificial ingredients
- No side effects
- Risk free buying option is offered by the manufacturer of the supplement Testodren
- All the manufacturing facilities are FDA approved and GMP certified
- The product is manufactured in the USA and patented in the USA, making it more trustworthy
- The product is backed by positive reviews and scientific evidences
Cons Of Testodren
- The product Testodren can only be bought from the official website of the company
- Even by taking the supplement religiously, the results may differ from person to person. Elderly people may have to wait a bit longer for the results
- Expensive when compared to the other supplements on the online market
FAQ of Testodren
Question: What are the possible side effects of testosterone booster supplement Testodren?
Answer: Testodren has only a single ingredient called Furosap which is made by a unique extraction process from the seeds of fenugreek plant. Fenugreek extract is a natural ingredient and is collected from the plants which are planted solely in the USA under strict vigilance.
The supplement has no added fillers and additives. Also the supplement is free from all types of allergens such as soy, gluten, egg, sugar, dairy etc. Hence by consuming the supplement the users have no risk of any harmful side effects.
Question: For whom the supplement Testodren is suitable?
Answer: As a rule the men over the age of 40 years experience low levels of testosterone. This is a natural phenomenon and men start declining levels of testosterone at the rate of 1% every year.
By 40 the symptoms may start showing when the testosterone levels can be replenished by consuming the natural testosterone booster supplement Testodren.
The supplement is not advised to be taken by the younger population as they should have natural testosterone production. But if due to any reason the testosterone levels of the people below 40 experience low levels of testosterone they should consult doctors who will decide about taking the supplement Testodren.
Question : What are the dose instructions for the testosterone booster supplement Testodren?
Answer: The users of the supplement Testodren have to take one capsule of the supplement once in a day. The capsules are 500 mg which is the daily dose of the supplement.
There is no fixed timing of the supplement. You can choose the timing based on your convenience. However if you take the single capsule in the evening, the body can get enough time for absorption and you feel fresh and energetic in the morning.
Question: Where should I purchase the medicine?
Answer: It is possible to buy the supplement at the official website of the company. You will be able to explore various buying options offered by the company. There are discounted offers for bulk purchase which can be availed at the official website.
Single bottle of the supplement Testodren costs $59.95
Question: Does the company have any risk free buying option?
Answer: Yes. The company offers a 67 days money back guarantee. The users have to return the empty container after using 60 days and still find no significant results.
Click Here for the Lowest price on Testodren
Prime Male is our concluding testosterone booster supplement which our review team has considered as one of the top ranking best supplements for enhancing the levels of testosterone in men.
The company claims a lot for their product Prime Male. The claims of the company are as follows:
- By consuming the testosterone booster supplement Prime Male, the users will be able to enhance the levels of testosterone by 42% in 12 days.
- All the above improvements will be brought by consuming Prime Male which is made of 12 natural ingredients.
- The users of the supplement Prime Male will feel elevated levels of sexual energy and drive in just a period of two weeks.
- The improvements will be done by inhibiting three major barriers of testosterone productions. The three barriers of testosterone production are Luteinizing Hormone or LH, sex hormone binding globulin or SHBG and estrogen & Prolactin
The scientific backup of the claims of the testosterone booster supplement Prime Male
Theory Of Luteinizing Hormone
The company claims that their supplement contains natural amino acid called D-AA-CC. D-AA-CC in turn stimulates the hypothalamus to release LH. This LH is responsible for increasing the production of testosterone.
Our research behind the science behind the above revealed that Luteinizing Hormone ( LH ) and Follicle stimulating Hormone ( FSH ) are gonadotropins. These hormones are responsible for stimulating the gonads. In the men the gonad is testes and in women the gonad is ovary.
In the testes of men LH binds to Leydig cells which stimulates the secretion of testosterone. The same reaction stimulates the secretion of testosterone in women which then gets converted to estrogen.
This is why low levels of testosterone in males is known as hypogonadism.
We find that one clinical study with 27 people for 12 days has shown that out of 23 people who were provided with D-Aspartic Acid 20 people had enhanced levels of testosterone.
So it can be said that the claim of the company regarding the beneficial effects of D-AA-CC is sustainable.
Theory Of Estrogen & Prolactin
Both the hormones namely estrogen and prolactin are predominantly female hormones. These hormones are found in males too in small quantities. When the levels of these hormones cross a certain limit, they may lower the testosterone levels. This is science.
Now the manufacturer of the Prime Male testosterone booster supplement claims that Boron, which is included in the supplement, can lower the levels of estrogen and prolactin.
Also there is another ingredient, luteolin, which also has some effects in lowering the levels of estrogen and helping in enhancing the levels of testosterone.
However our research has revealed that boron may be useful when the levels of free testosterone is low. A study in 2015 which was published in IMCJ, showed that taking a 6 mg dose of boron for a week had increased the levels of testosterone.
So the claim of the company is substantiated.
Theory of Sex Hormone Building Globulin ( SHBG )
Our body has SHBG molecules, maybe with an aim to control the levels of testosterone. Testosterone binds with SHBG making it inactive.
The company claims that the ingredients, magnesium and nettle root can reverse the process.
Nettle root binds with SHBG, freeing the testosterone and making the testosterone biologically active.
Magnesium helps in reducing the levels of SHBG in the bloodstream so that the testosterone remains active.
Our research shows that aging causes multiple hormonal dysregulation due to deficiency in minerals such as magnesium.
So by giving input of magnesium in the supplement the testosterone levels should find a rising trend. Magnesium does bind with SHBG freeing the testosterone.
The ingredients in the testosterone booster supplement Prime Male
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate 1600 mg
- Black Pepper 10 mg
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate 5 mg
- Korean Red Ginseng 120 mg
- Luteolin 60 mg
- Magnesium Citrate
- Ashwagandha Extract
- Nettle Root Extract
- Vitamin B 6 7.5 mg
- Vitamin D3 4000 IU
- Vitamin K2
- Zinc Citrate
The beneficial effects of D-Aspartic Acid have already been discussed in detail giving scientific examples. The claim of the company that D-Aspartic Acid helps to increase testosterone levels is well established through scientific studies.
Similarly the claim that the mineral Boron helps to enhance testosterone levels has also been discussed and found to be true.
FAQ for the testosterone booster supplement Prime Male
Question: What is the supplement Prime Male?
Answer: Prime Male is a health supplement made of 12 natural ingredients. The aim of the supplement is to increase the levels of testosterone in males. It is natural for every male to decline testosterone after the age of 30. Some men may feel symptoms while many do not feel any symptoms at all even though their testosterone levels are low.
- The ingredients of the supplement such as D-AA-CC, boron, nettle leaf, luteolin, magnesium citrate etc help in increasing the T-levels. These are backed by scientific evidence.
- Luteolin has testosterone enhancing properties and has been substantiated by science.
- Coming to the other ingredients of the testosterone enhancing supplement Prime Male, Piperine is a bioavailable ingredient and helps in the absorption of the other ingredients of the supplement. It also has a thermogenic property of producing heat and thereby reducing fat content.
- Vitamin B complex has been added to give an overall well being to the users of the supplement. Vitamin B complex is an essential vitamin group which helps in fighting fatigue and tired feeling. It also is prescribed for muscle cramps.
- Vitamin K2 is an important vitamin which was discovered in 1929. This essential vitamin helps in blood clotting. Vitamin K2 can be found in animals as well as fermented food. It also promotes calcification of bones. The manufacturer of the supplement Prime Male must have added this vitamin in order to enhance bone and heart health.
The users with superior bone and heart health will be able to train harder and achieve improved levels of testosterone. We all Know that physical exercise increases the testosterone levels giving a lot of health benefits to the users of the supplement in an indirect way.
Question: Who can take the supplement Prime Male?
Answer: Men over the age of 30 can take the supplement safely. It is advised for the men who have low levels of testosterone. The symptoms of low levels of testosterone are unregulated sugar levels in blood, issues of blood pressure, depressive feelings, mood swing, belly fat and declining bone density.
Question : What are the primary symptoms of low testosterone levels?
Answer: All men older than 30 face low levels of testosterone. Some men may have symptoms such as fatigue, chronic tiredness, weight gain, muscle waist, bone issues, fat accumulation, low libido etc.
Question: What are the beneficial results of taking the T-booster supplement Prime Male?
Answer: By taking the supplement Prime Male which is a natural testosterone booster supplement you will be able to reverse all the symptoms which you are facing due to low levels of testosterone. You will find more energy, weight reduction, increase in lean muscles, sexual drive enhanced, improved cognitive functions and many more.
Question: Is it possible to take the supplement alongside my other prescription medicines?
Answer: Though the supplement is made from all natural ingredients, it is suggested to consult your doctor before starting to take the supplement Prime Male.
Question: Is the supplement Prime Male is free from all allergens?
Answer: Yes. The supplement is free from soy, dairy, gluten, nuts and other allergy causing ingredients.
Question: Is it vegan friendly?
Answer: Yes. The capsules are made from vegetable cellulose.
Question: What are the doses of testosterone booster supplement Prime Male?
Answer: The users of the Prime Male supplement have to take one capsule four times a day. Single container of the supplement Prime Male contains 120 capsules of 750 mg each.
Question: Why is it mentioned as testosterone levels and free testosterone levels?
Answer: In human body almost half of the testosterone gets bound to one hormone called sex hormone binding globulin or SHBG. such testosterone which is bound to HSBG becomes inactive biologically. The rest of the testosterone which is not bound to the SHBG is called free testosterone.
Question: Why do you give so much importance to D-Aspartic Acid?
Answer: D-Aspartic Acid has been found to significantly boost the levels of testosterone in men. Clinical studies carried out on 23 people for 12 days have shown that by taking D-Aspartic Acid for 12 days testosterone levels increased by 42 % in 20 men. So the importance given to D-Aspartic Acid by the manufacturer of the testosterone supplement Prime Male is justified and based on science.
Question: What are the other vitamins which are essential for the enhancement of testosterone levels?
Answer: Vitamin B complex and vitamin D3 are considered as the essential vitamins for the enhancement of testosterone levels. In addition to the vitamins the amount of intake of the vitamins play a significant role in the enhancement of testosterone levels.
In the testosterone booster supplement Prime male proper doses of the vitamins which are clinically significant and approved are included so that the vitamins have a proper effect on boosting the levels of testosterone.
Question: What are the other herbal extracts used in the testosterone booster supplement Prime Male?Answer: Asian Red Ginseng, Nettle Leaf and Ashwagandha have been used in the supplement Prime male. All the herbal extracts have been used for centuries by people from different corners of the world for treating various conditions.
From the above detailed discussion we conclude as below:
- Levels of testosterone declines with age. Many middle aged and elderly people suffered from the symptoms of low testosterone.
- It is possible to reverse the symptoms by testosterone replacement therapy but with severe harmful side effects.
- The testosterone booster supplements are the best as such supplements increase the testosterone and cause no side effects.
- Among the four supplements we have discussed, Testoprime is the best as it contains 2000 mg of D-Aspartic Acid along with 8000 mg of panax ginseng and 4000 mg of green tea extract along with other natural ingredients.
- The blending of ingredients in Testoprime is remarkably effective and the supplement is recommended as the best on the online market.