Wish to Lose Weight without the Hassle? Amyl Guard Promises to Do Just That!
Do you wish to lose weight but do not wish to go on a strict diet? Amyl Guard claims to be a supplement that can help you lose weight without making other significant changes in your daily routine.
The journey of having to lose weight is quite a daunting one and can come with a lot of struggles. As a result, some people choose to exercise and go on strict diets. And while these methods help you lose weight, they can become tiresome after a few months.
Many people lose motivation and stop doing it when the cravings set in. People subsequently return to their unhealthy eating habits and lifestyles.
As is well known, exercising and going on diets require consistency to shed some pounds. In the fast-paced world that we live in, not many people can dedicate many hours of the day to exercising and other physical activity.
Therefore, various health experts are developing several weight loss supplements to help people lose weight without having to go through rigorous exercise or diet plans.
Unfortunately, several of these supplements have natural ingredients but may not contain those ingredients in the right proportions and, therefore, can be unsafe.
What is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard claims to be a safe supplement for weight loss. Produced by Neutraville, Amyl Guard, is founded on the theory of Amylase. The supplement uses an amylase inhibitor to accelerate the weight loss process and manage and control the glucose in your body.
The formula was created by Lauren Wilson, a nurse practitioner inspired by a Japanese appetiser that claims to help you lose weight, manage your blood sugar levels and offer you the desired body that you have wanted in three to six months.
Amyl Guard contains 100% natural ingredients and works by blocking carbs. As we’ve mentioned, when it blocks Amylase, it prevents the production of fat storage in your body.
In addition, the components in Amyl Guard have undergone studies to determine their efficacy. The manufacturer also claims that users do not need to go on strict diets to lose weight while using this supplement.
How does Amyl Guard work?
Amyl Guard operates by inhibiting the production of Amylase, an enzyme responsible for digestion, produced in the pancreas and the salivary glands. The enzyme works by digesting starch in the mouth and the stomach. It is incredibly crucial in the process of digestion of sugars from carbohydrates.
Amylase breaks down the starch fat and then transforms the nutrients obtained into energy. It is why doctors perform amylase tests when patients come to doctors with issues related to the pancreas. When you have an increased Amylase level in your body, it can combine with other symptoms and become a severe problem.
On the other hand, low levels of Amylase are also problematic, as it means that your pancreas cannot produce enough enzymes and could suffer from pancreatitis, liver failure or cystic fibrosis.
When we age, our body increases the production of Amylase to help break down the food we consume into energy. It is why the body enters into fat-storing mode.
The crucial nutrients in Amyl Guard help regulate the production of Amylase and help your body digest fats and carbs healthily.
The body can subsequently burn the fat to produce energy and prevent any storage of fat that can make you gain weight. Amyl Guard can also help prevent inflammation which can cause tiredness and fatigue in people.
What are the ingredients in Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is composed of four crucial ingredients that play a vital role in helping you lose weight. As mentioned, the supplement was inspired by a Japanese element called Green Heart Okinawa and mimicked its function and effects. The ingredients include:
- White Kidney bean: white kidney bean has been derived from Japanese heritage, claim the creators. The ingredient has been well researched, and in a review published in the British Journal of Nutrition, it was found that white kidney beans can help people lose 22 lbs more weight than the placebo group.
White Kidney Beans also help decrease high glucose levels and improve energy levels in the body.
- Bitter Melon extract: Bitter Melon extract is derived from a Japanese vegetable and works by managing the amylase levels in the body. In the Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, a study showed that this ingredient could prevent the production of Amylase by 69% or more; bitter melon extract can also help decrease cholesterol levels, reduce high blood sugar, and help fight cancer.
Although additional studies need to be done on it, It has traditionally been used by patients with diabetes, osteoarthritis and other conditions.
- Chromium Picolinate: while Amylase blocking ingredients help you lose fat, Chromium Picolinate can work at a more efficient capacity when it comes to helping you lose fat.
A study by the University of Vermont found that Chromium Picolinate helps people lose belly fat and overall weight. It helps in the metabolisation of nutrients, thus helping you lose weight.
WebMD claims that this ingredient can enhance cholesterol and insulin levels when combined with a good exercise programme.
- Berberine: derived from Chinese medicine, Berberine is an ancient ingredient. It was found in a Korean study that Berberine can prevent the growth of new fat cells.
Berberine can also be crucial in protecting the body from several diseases, including heart failure, fatty liver disease and cancer. It also decreases the risk of depression and manages increased blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Amyl Guard
- Amyl Guard is composed of 100% natural ingredients that are safe to use for everyone. In addition, it does not have any side effects on the body.
- It helps you age healthily by enhancing your skin and hair health. It improves the elasticity of your skin and the strength of your hair, thereby preventing it from damage.
- Amyl Guard can also enhance your mental health. The ingredients in the product can help strengthen your memory and improve mental acuity.
- It is also possible that the product boosts your cognitive levels and brain performance. It is why it is helpful for patients who suffer from problems such as Alzheimer’s.
- Amyl Guard can also help boost your immunity as it contains vitamins and other essential nutrients. In addition, the Creator claims that the product can prevent the body from getting infections and speed up your recovery process once you are ill.
- Amyl Guard can help manage your blood sugar and blood pressure levels, thus helping you maintain low cholesterol levels.
- Primarily, it claims to accelerate the breaking down of sugar or glucose. Therefore increasing the metabolic rate of your body.
- It can simultaneously help enhance your digestive system.
- Amyl Guard will also induce a thermogenic process in the body, thus helping your body achieve faster conversion of glucose and carbohydrates into energy that you can use and burn during the day.
- Amyl Guard inhibits the body from accumulating fat. As a result, you will not gain weight when your body does not store fat, especially in stubborn areas.
- The supplement can also help improve blood circulation and thereby help your body detoxify.
- One more great thing about Amyl Guard is that it is free of GMO and artificial fillers. Made of natural ingredients, the product does not contain any stimulants that can be habit-forming.
- It is produced in a GMP-certified and FDA-registered facility.
- The product is also a risk-free investment with a money-back guarantee.
- The manufacturers claim that you will not face any side effects while using the product.
- On more significant purchases, you may get other free stuff.
How does one use Amyl Guard?
The manufacturers recommended that Amyl Guard can be used by anyone who’s over the age of 18. However, you must follow the recommended dosage that the manufacturers prescribe.
The Manufacturers recommend that the consumer take two pills a day with a glass of water. Ideally, one should take one medicine in the morning and the second in the evening to maximise results.
The manufacturers recommend that users consume the supplement for at least 90 days to see significant results. Regular use of the supplement can not only help you lose weight but can also help you keep fit and healthy.
Manufacturers also claim that the supplement can offer results that can last far longer than the results you get from dieting and exercise.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
The formula, inspired by Japanese elements, was designed for people who struggle with losing weight. The Creator of the procedure struggled with weight issues, and so did her daughter.
Studies have shown that people over 30 produce more Amylase and therefore have a greater tendency to gain weight and less of a tendency to lose weight.
So, if you struggle with losing belly fat or difficult, stubborn fat in various parts of your body, and if you have difficulty abiding by a strict diet and following a rigorous exercise routine, you should try Amyl Guard.
The formula is a fast-acting formulation that can be significantly helpful for people who want to shed more weight in less time. However, one must warn that if the consumer is allergic to any ingredients present in the product, they should stay away from Amyl Guard.
How much does Amyl Guard cost?
Amyl Guard can be purchased from its official website at various discounted prices. The three leading offers right now are:
- Purchasing one bottle of ml card can cost $59 alongside a minimum shipping fee.
- Three bottles of Amyl Guard can cost $147 alongside a minimum shipping fee.
- And six bottles of Amyl Guard can cost $198 with free shipping and two free bonuses.
- The bonuses in the six-bottle pack include one skinny carb cookbook, usually costing $67. It contains recipes of food items that can help you lose weight, and the second one is skinny solution meditations which generally cost $47.
It is a guide that enables you to programme your mind into losing weight effortlessly and can also help consumers deal with the anxiety that comes with weight gain.
Cons of Amyl Guard
- People who do not have excessive fats should not take it as they can lose essential fats.
- People with a predisposed medical condition should consult a health practitioner before starting this supplement.
- Pregnant and lactating people should not take Amyl Guard. However, it can be used to lose postpartum weight afterwards.
- Amyl Guard does not show immediate results and, therefore, can require much patience.
- Amyl Guard is not sold elsewhere and can be bought from its official website.
Does Amyl Guard offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer of Amyl Guard claims that she’s prepared to risk everything by offering you a 100% 365 days money back guarantee as she’s very confident of the product’s efficacy.
She mentions on the website that all of us have been lied to by health professionals and dieticians who have tried to sell us the one-stop solution to losing belly fat and overall weight. However, she claims this is not such a formula.
The manufacturer claims that within 12 months of purchase of the product, if you feel dissatisfied with the product, you can ask for a refund, and you will be granted so, no questions asked.
You will only have to send them an email or call them, and they will get back to you. The consumer will not have to send the bottles back to obtain a refund.
Should I buy one bottle of Amyl Guard or more?
Six bottles of Amyl Guard will offer you the most significant discount if you’re looking to save money. However, since Amyl Guard does not provide results quickly, you’ll have to take the product for a sustained period to see the results.
You can do so if you have enough supply. Thus, repeatedly purchasing a single bottle of Amyl Guard will cost you extra money.
Since the product is a risk-free investment, it offers you a 365-day money-back guarantee. But, of course, if you’re dissatisfied with the product, you can always ask for a refund.
When will I be able to see the results?
● The manufacturer mentions on the website that the consumer will feel lighter and happier within the first week of using Amyl Guard. In addition to this, the consumer will also notice a little bit of loss in weight.
● In the second week of using Amyl Guard, the manufacturer claims that the consumer will be able to fit into their older clothes, and their midsection will begin to shrink.
● In the third week of using Amyl Guard, the manufacturer claims that your energy levels will increase. As you keep losing weight, your energy levels will keep growing.
●After four weeks of using Amyl Guard, the manufacturer claims that you will look markedly different, and your friends and family likely won’t be able to recognise you.
Where can I purchase Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is not available on e-commerce sites like Amazon or superstores like Walmart or pharmacies. It is only available on the official website. The manufacturer claims they are not affiliated with profit-centred corporations where product quality can be compromised.
They are run by a small family in small-town America whose goal is to help others find natural ways to lose weight.
Can Amyl Guard be trusted for high quality?
The manufacturer claims that every batch of Amyl Guard bottles is produced in a GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility in the United States. It means that every pill is made with clean and safe ingredients.
In addition, the manufacturer claims that they hire third-party laboratories to analyse each bottle of Amyl Guard and certify that every ingredient used in the product on the label is also included in every pill you consume. It takes them up to three months to manufacture a new batch of Amyl Guard.
How long does it take to deliver the order of Amyl Guard?
Your order of Amyl Guard will be shipped within three to five business days when you receive it.
What are some natural amylase inhibitors?
Amylase inhibitors are sourced from the seeds of plants such as cereal grains, including rice, barley, maise, wheat, and legumes such as cowpea, adzuki beans, and kidney beans.
Studies have shown that consuming a wheat amylase inhibitor for nine weeks after every meal can decrease postprandial amylase levels, postpone carbohydrate digestion and absorption, and decrease blood glucose levels without harming the pancreas.
How do I place my order for Amyl Guard?
To place an order, you can go to the website amylguard.com and select the many bottles you want. The manufacturer recommends the three or six bottles option.
After you have chosen, you can add it to the cart. Then you can fill out a secure checkout form, and your order will be placed. You’re advised to take your first serving 15 minutes before your next high-carb or moderate-carb meal.
How can users reach customer service?
The customer service team can be contacted at the email which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
In conclusion, having considered all things, Amyl Guard seems to be one of the most popular solutions to losing weight quickly and effectively. Furthermore, since the product is made up of entirely natural ingredients, it has high bioavailability, which makes it easy for your body to absorb the nutrients in the product.
In addition, the product also claims to offer other benefits, such as balancing your blood sugar levels and improving your overall health and well-being. It also has a substantial effect on the mental health of consumers. The most remarkable thing about the product is that it is based on individual studies conducted on all of the five ingredients used in the product.
Some of those products have been categorically shown to help candidates lose weight. However, Amyl Guard goes to the root cause of weight gain and is designed to function by fixing the root problems of weight gain.
Moreover, Amyl Guard is one of the few products that offer an extended money-back guarantee of 365 days. Therefore, it seems to be reliable. One defining factor about Amyl Guard is that, unlike most other products, Amyl Guard has completed a clinical trial that involved 20 subjects.
Lauren Wilson, the Creator, notes that they obtained the participants on the criterion of their age, ability to eat carbs, and need to lose over 15 lbs. All of the patients suffered from weight problems in the past, and Wilson claims that all of the trial participants lost a significant amount of weight regardless of their gender or age.
Lauren Wilson also claims that the subjects appeared to look much younger and were able to fit into their older clothes. Furthermore, in the trial, the subjects did not have to change their diet regimens or include workouts or any other lifestyle habits. Amyl Guard is thus recommended for those looking to lose weight in an affordable manner and without much hassle.