2020-2021 Scholarship and Awards Information
The Kidney & Urology Foundation of America is proud to offer a scholarship and awards program for kidney and urology patients. One of only a few such initiatives in the country, our Scholarship and Awards program is designed to stimulate education and allow individuals to live productively with renal and urologic disease. Academic scholarships for college bound patients and awards for individual recognition are among the opportunities available through the Scholarship & Awards program.
Kidney & Urology Foundation of America Vincent Stefano Scholarship Award
- This award is for college-bound patients (aged 17-25) with kidney disease whose academic career would benefit from financial assistance.
- Recipients can receive up to $2,000 per year (renewable for up to 4 years maximum).
Kidney & Urology Foundation of America New Day Education and Rehabilitation Award
- This award is to support adult patients (aged 25 and older) with kidney or urologic disease who are seeking to complete a degree, obtain a professional certification, learn a new job skill, change careers, or engage in physical rehabilitation.
- Recipients can receive up to $1,000 per year (renewable for up to 4 years maximum).
Covelli Family Achievement Award
- This award is for young patients who deserve to be recognized for having improved their academic or life skills.
- Recipients will be granted up to $500 as well as a certificate acknowledging their achievements.
Bright Star Recognition Award
- This award is for patients, family members or medical caregivers who deserve to be recognized for their courage, strength, determination, generosity of spirit or kindness.
- Recipients will be presented with a check for $250 and a certificate saluting their achievements.
Submission deadline for all awards: Friday, May 22, 2020
For more information, email email@example.com or call 800.633.6628